Blackout Laser Tattoo Removal & Aesthetics x Pens & Needles Custom Tatto Company presents
Happy New Year friends! This time of year, we always see the meme or hear people say
“New year, New me.” Some of us create new resolutions to eat healthier, work out, or break other bad habits or to try and erase a bad decision we made years earlier.
Well, Blackout Laser Tattoo Removal & Aesthetics and Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company is here to help you in setting a realistic short-term goal to reward yourself with a FREE cover-up session or laser tattoo removal session on that tattoo you've always wanted to fix or remove. We are giving away this contest to 52 contestants! That's right, there will be one winner for each of the months this year!
We are here to help in giving yourself that sort of forgiveness and extending yourself that grace to keep you motivated about the New Year, and New You in 2021!
1. You must be 18 years of age.
2. You must have a valid State or Government-issued identification card.
3. Entries will be accepted from January 2, 2021 to February 22, 2021!
4. Enter one (1) tattoo per contest entry.
5. Pictures must be included in your entry or your form will be disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Submit your information below on our entry form. Only one entry per tattoo.
2. Want more chances to increase your chances of winning simply FOLLOW US
on Instagram and Facebook. GOOD LUCK!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE NEW YEAR, NEW YOU CONTEST
1. Eligibility: The New Year, New You Contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America who sign up at . Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Blackout Laser Tattoo Removal & Aesthetic, PN Corporate Inc., CO-Lab Corporation, Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the New Year, New You Contest.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Blackout Laser Tattoo Removal & Aesthetic, and Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company (“Sponsor”), located at 3725 Drennan Road Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of The New Year, New You Contest.
4. The New Year, New You Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on January 2, 2021, at [12:00am] [Mountain Standard Time] and ends on February 22, 2021, at [11:59 am] [Mountain Standard Time] (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the New Year, New You Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the New Year, New You Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at . As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the New Year, New You Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the New Year, New You Contest (the “Winner”) will receive [prizes and retail values of reach]. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, a panel of judges assessing the body art submitted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner (s) by -- email, phone, etc. within thirty (30) days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winners fails to claim the prize within [15 days] from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the New Year, New You Contest]) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, photo) into this New Year, New You Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensee's successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the New Year, New You Contest,and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the New Year, New You Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the New Year, New You Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the New Year, New You Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the New Year, New You Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the New Year, New You Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in [your state or province] having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by Blackout Laser Tattoo Removal & Aesthetic, PN Corporate Inc., CO-Lab Corporation, Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company's is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.