PENS & NEEDLES COVID-19 PLAN
We are taking the quickly spreading COVID-19 virus very seriously. We have implemented every measure and precaution possible to create an environment for our clients that is as safe as possible. Some examples:
• the nightly sanitizing of our studios and increased frequency of disinfecting all surfaces, and common areas throughout the day
• ensuring all employees and body artists are trained and maintaining the standard of the El Paso Body Art Regulations by always being vigilant in personal hand washing, cleaning, and wearing gloves when performing any form of body art and cleaning
• scheduling staff and management to sanitize restrooms continuously throughout the day
• having employees wipe down doors and shared surfaces for clients whenever possible
• closely monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing all to stay home and not come to work even with the slightest of illnesses. At the same time, we request that all our patrons follow the same vigilance and take seriously the responsibility to not come to our locations if you’re even suspicious of being ill. We will happily transfer your deposit and give you full credit for a future appointment date when this passes. But in the meantime, we feel the responsibility as part of a society to continue to present culture to meet our human needs, in the most healthy and sanitary way.
Pens & Needles, along with many local businesses, play a very important role in the societal ecosystem by facilitating the experience of happiness and joy in a busy, challenging world. We feel a strong responsibility that the day must go on, not just for ourselves, but to be that body art business to provide that comfort and space. Thanks for being part of the equation.