PLEASE READ THIS PAGE BEFORE MAKING YOUR TATTOO APPOINTMENT REQUEST/DEPOSIT!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN ONLINE DEPOSIT, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR FRONT DESK FOR AVAILABILITY AT:
DRENNAN ROAD LOCATION: (719) 391-7367 OR
WEBER STREET LOCATION: (719) 287-5605, OR
For custom designed work, you should come in and speak with an artist and have some art work created or planned before scheduling. Depending on complexity of the art work we can do this via email, however we would prefer to do this in person. Please note that all emails are answered in the order that they are recieved. For faster reply stop in studio directly to speak with an artist!
- In order to schedule for tattoo work, we need to know exact design (example 6x8 inches, lettering 1/2 inch in height and 4 inches long for lettering), size and placement. This lets us know how much time to schedule for your session which will be determined by your tattoo artist, as all artists work at different speeds.
- Once the tattoo design, size, placement and price are established we can schedule your appointment.
* The studio does require a minimum deposit of $25 for standard appointments, or $10 an hour for all appointments over 3 hours. This is not an additional fee! This deposit goes towards your first session and is valid until the completion of your tattoo. Your one time deposit is good for as long as it takes us to finish your tattoo!
* THIS DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Your deposit will be forfeited in the event of appointment cancellation, no call/ no show, and if you are 30 minutes late to your scheduled appointment time without notice. You must give a 24 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR to your appointment time by telephone (not email) if there are any changes to your scheduled appointment.
- Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company, LLC WILL NOT refund deposits for any reason, however in some cases we may allow a one time courtesy re-schedule without forfeiting the deposit amount.
- Same day appointments require a deposit if the time is outside of a one hour window at the time of scheduling. Please be sure you will be available for the time you made an appointment for.